Okay, so I know the doctors told us that one of the side effects of one of the medications was that Trey would be hungry, but this is crazy! I'm not kidding the kid is a bottomless pit! Right after dinner he's already planning for breakfast the next morning. And after breakfast of course he's asking what is for lunch. I think his favorite words are "I'm so hungry!" During the night he almost can't sleep because as you can guess, he's thinking FOOD! So the plan is to have a snack by his bedside so he can get through the night without his stomach growling so much. I guess I need to listen to the doctors more as they did warn us that this would happen. :)
So far Trey has been handling the chemo treatments really well. We haven't seen any side effects that we need to worry about other then the fact that he's eating us out of house and home. He has been happy and still loves to get calls as visits are limited.
He misses school alot and also primary. His primary and also the young mens/young womens gave him a notebook full of letters and notes of encouragement. We sure appreciate their concern and love for him. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment