Our smily boy

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spiderman!




A couple of fun pictures of Trey and "Spiderman". These were taken after Trey's chemo treatment at the hospital. On one of the floors there is this spiderman statue and makes fors fun pictures.
The chemo treatment went well. They increased the dosage again. The doctor is so thrilled with how well Trey has been doing and with how positive Trey's attitude is. He always has a smile for the nurses and doctors.
Last night Trey got sick and hasn't been feeling well since. He felt great after treatment and the day after. Maybe the increased dose has caught up to him a bit.
My sister and her family have come for Easter weekend. Trey has been looking forward to playing with his cousins. He's bummed that he feels so sick.
We want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. What a wonderful time to reflect on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and His resurrection. My heart is full of wonder and appreciation. I am so glad that one day we too can be resurrected and that our bodies will be made whole. I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves each of us. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth by a prophet of God. The Lord will never leave us and we can find strength through faith and prayer and obedience. I bare you my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beth...just read your sight...thanks for your lovely words and thoughts...it's nice to read of your testimony...i can hear your voice in my mind! I loved conference...especially Sunday morning! Dad was with the youth for the Saturday afternoon session and then of course the traditional pizza feed with the YM! Brian and Serena and kids came over for dinner plus Monica and our Ward Missionaries. We did our annual "Egg War"! I think the Missionaries were kind of puzzled...but we included them in our family tradition! Well, Tyler won! This year, Brian had actually come with a trophy and decorated it with plastic eggs! So now we have a trophy to hand out! I think Rob won last year...kali if you read this let me know if you remember! Trey...keep up the fight...you are doing well...people here in Seattle are still asking about you A LOT!!! Love gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth for sharing your testimony with all of us!! We loved being with your family and seeing the love and kindness with everyone!
    Mom I really don't remember who won the egg war last year, but that is awesome now that we have a trophy!!

    Love you so much Beth!!

    ReplyDelete