Trey is an amazing boy who loves to laugh and loves life to the fullest. He always brings a smile to my face. Trey brightens any room he walks into. We love him so much!
Our smily boy
Monday, February 15, 2010
Thank you!
Trey wanted to write...
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday and ate lots of pizza and icecream! I am sure blessed to have such great friends and family!
Hi Trey..gigi here...Just wondering how your clinic day went today? I am sure you MUST be all the nurses FAVORITE patient...your smile lights up like a mega flashlight! Hey...we have frogs coming under our foundation..sounds like they are in the basement family room! They are croaking at me now! weird! luv ya...
Hi Trey..gigi here...Just wondering how your clinic day went today? I am sure you MUST be all the nurses FAVORITE patient...your smile lights up like a mega flashlight! Hey...we have frogs coming under our foundation..sounds like they are in the basement family room! They are croaking at me now! weird! luv ya...
ReplyDelete