Our smily boy

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Special Guest at School

Rachelle showing them what the different types of blood cells our bodies have.

On Friday, we had a Child Life Specialists come to Trey's classroom to speak about leukemia. She was terrific! She did a great job of talking with the kids about leukemia and what it is and how they are helping Trey. The kids had a lot of great questions and comments. I was really thrilled with how well it went. Thank you Rachelle! We really appreciate all the Child Life Specialists at Primary Children's. Trey's class is also wonderful. All the kids are so supportive of Trey and really care about him. It means so much to us. I know Trey really loves his classmates and is so thankful for them!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great program and like Trey has a great support system outside of his wonderful family. I wish I could have been there to learn more about it. Congrats on the two weeks off. I'm so glad to hear how well you continue to do, not only your attitude, but also how your body is responding. I'm sure they go hand in hand. We're praying for you, and "pulling for you!"

    ReplyDelete