Trey's cap/hat collection continues to grow! It's been so fun for him! Thank you all for the caps and hats! Below is Trey wearing a special cap. It has some of BYU's football team signatures. It even has Cosmo's and the coach's signature! Thank you to his friend Taylor for this cap! He had fun wearing it to his treatment on Thursday-he really showed his BYU pride! :)


Go Cougars!
Trey looks super handsome in that cap. It was meant just for him ;) I'm glad the blood transfusion was successful. That must've been a super long day. Way to go to all of you for hanging in there! ... and way to go Trey for being so brave with all the testing!
ReplyDeleteThe Bassett Family
I love the hat! You know that Dave Rose, BYU's basketball coach, is a cancer survivor right! I just saw a segment on TV about him and his support of BYU fans who have cancer. Pretty neat!
ReplyDeleteJust showing these pictures to Kellen. He's jealous!
ReplyDelete