Our smily boy

Monday, June 28, 2010

Parade Walk

Our city had a celebration over the weekend and our church was invited to do a float. Trey wanted to participate so much. I called the doctor to see what he thought of Trey walking in the parade. He told me that it would probably be okay because it was outside and he wasn't going to be in an enclosed room with lots of people. Church, school, movies etc are all places that are off limits for now. So I went ahead and made the kids' costumes. The theme of the float was "Guess what I saw in my backyard" All the kids dressed up in bug costumes. They were all so cute. Trey did so well. He walked most of the way. When he got tired he sat on the float. I'm glad he got to go. He had do much fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see these bugs in our backyard area! Gracie was so proud to see you guys walking in the parade-you are all so awesome!
    Love, aunt Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...You've been busy..AND buzy!!Cute, cute way to do BUGS! Beautiful smiles, kids! Nurse Beth, you are amazing! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing family! Those kids look so happy - that says a lot for your family that you're able to find peace and joy during turmoil. The kids never forget to pray for Trey. I'm trying to encourage them to do other things along with praying to show support. We are so excited to see you guys next month and the kids want to play so much. We'll let Kali and Rob know we are coming down.

    Love ya tons! Uncle Brian

    ReplyDelete