We went on a family picnic the other day and we saw this cool tree. Katrina at once was climbing and then we had an idea to get all the kids up in the tree and take a picture. Trey had a hard time at first, but then once he was up, he climbed pretty high. The kids had a fun time and we enjoyed playing in the tree and playing Frisbee. I am so grateful that we live in a country that offers us freedom and choices. That I can be with my family and worship as I want. We are blessed with so much living in America. This is truly a blessed country. Happy 4th of July everyone!
Trey is an amazing boy who loves to laugh and loves life to the fullest. He always brings a smile to my face. Trey brightens any room he walks into. We love him so much!
Our smily boy
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Family Time
We went on a family picnic the other day and we saw this cool tree. Katrina at once was climbing and then we had an idea to get all the kids up in the tree and take a picture. Trey had a hard time at first, but then once he was up, he climbed pretty high. The kids had a fun time and we enjoyed playing in the tree and playing Frisbee. I am so grateful that we live in a country that offers us freedom and choices. That I can be with my family and worship as I want. We are blessed with so much living in America. This is truly a blessed country. Happy 4th of July everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Beth, Trey and family: This is Theresa from Philadelphia, Pa., its been a while since I checked in on Trey. First of all congratulations on the birth of your new baby sister, God Bless her and you and your family. I was glad to here about your Make a Wish coming true and that you had a great time, I can't believe you got to meet Brett, how awesome. I am so glad you are doing fine, and you look great, you are such a brave young man, don't ever forget that. I just wanted to say have a great summer, enjoy the outdoors and I am still thinking of you. Keep up your fight and remain as strong as you have been. You have a wonderful family and great parents, take care of yourself, I will be praying for you always. Gentle Hugs to all, I will check in on you sometime later.
ReplyDelete